Dear all Namaste,
We would like to announce the CNFS executive committee (2018-2020) election and its process on behalf of CNFS decision and bylaws on the period of 6th General Assembly of Chicagoland Nepali Friendship Society, NFP which is going to be organized by CNFS on following Date, Time and Venue.
Date: August 19, 2018
Time: 11:00 AM – 6:30 PM
Venue: 2519 W Devon Avenue, Chicago, IL 60659 (Northshore Banquet hall)
We thank CNFS Executive Committee once again for giving us an opportunity and responsibility to complete the CNFS executive committee (2018-2020) election. We proudly take this responsibility and we are so much committed on this regards for the fair and healthy upcoming election. As per our responsibility we have concluded the following criteria to be an eligible candidate for the following different positions. We hope all CNFS members will participate on this election process to elect a perfect Executive Committee of CNFS for 2018-2020 term. Interested members shall nominate their candidacy via election committee email at: firstname.lastname@example.org or visit CNFS website https://cnfsusa.org/nomination_18/ for nomination form and pay online.
2 Vice President 1 (Program development/Administration)
3 Vice President 2 (Public Relation/operation)
4 Vice President 3 (Fund raising/ finance)
5 General Secretary
8 Executive Member
9 Executive Member
10 Executive Member
11 Executive Member
12 Executive Member
13 Executive Member
14 Executive Member
15 Executive Member
Criteria for nomination and election process:
– All candidates should be CNFS valid general member
– All candidates must bound by the CNFS bylaws and election committee rules and regulation
– All candidates must be age of 18 years or above
– All Candidates must be resident of Chicagoland (Chicago and it’s all suburbs), Illinois
– All Candidates must be Nepali or Nepali origin
– All Candidates should be clear on financial due records with CNFS
– For the president position-
(a) candidates should have completed as any of CNFS executive positions in the previous or recent terms.
(b) all the founder general members of CNFS are eligible for this position.
– One eligible candidate shall nominate for only one position
– To form a good team spirit and maintain the core value of CNFS, we highly suggest candidates to be in one committee in Chicagoland area.
– Members should be physically present on election site for voting
– Candidates can give his/her nomination online but candidate should be available physically on Election Day if asked by election committee.
– Candidates must provide his/her valid email id, physical address, and contact phone no at the time of nomination.
– No one shall vote on behalf of absence voters, every individual voters must be physically present for the valid vote
– Winner will be decided with higher votes
– The nomination fees are as follows: for President $50.00, all other vital posts $30.00 and executive members $ 20.00
Candidacy nomination and withdrawal Schedule
Candidacy Nomination open date: 08/09/2018 (12:00 AM Central Time)
Candidacy Nomination end date: 08/14/2018 (11:59 PM central time)
Candidacy List Announcement date 08/15/2018 (12:00 Noon)
Candidacy claim/withdrawal/adjustment start date: 08/15/2018 (1:00 PM Central time)
Candidacy claim/withdrawal/adjustment end date: 08/16/2018 (11:59 PM central time)
Candidacy Final list announcement date 08/17/2018 (until 11:59 PM)
Election : 08/19/2018 Sunday(11:00 AM- 5:00 PM)
If you have any questions and concerns regarding CNFS election, please feel free to contact to CNFS election committee via email: email@example.com or committee members phone numbers below:
Thank you very much for your kind cooperation.
With highest Regards
CNFS Election committee 2018
773 590 2213
773 370 4013
585 319 7058
312 961 0882
312 843 7921