Dear all Namaste,
We would like to announce the CNFS executive committee (2020-2022) election and its process on behalf of CNFS decision and bylaws on the period of 7th General Assembly of Chicagoland Nepali Friendship Society is going to be organized by CNFS on following Date, Time and Venue.
Date: August 23, 2020
We ,Sincerely thanks to all CNFS family for giving us an opportunity and responsibility to complete the CNFS executive committee (2020-2022) election. We proudly take this and also fully committed on this regards. As per our responsibility we have concluded the following criteria to be an eligible candidate for the different positions. It is the intent of these guidelines to keep the amount of campaigning and electioneering for this election with the reasonable limits and to assist in the maintenance of a spirit of collegiality and essential fairness in such election. We hope all CNFS members will participate on this election process to elect a perfect Executive Committee of CNFS for 2020-2022 terms.
Please kindly Visit CNFS website https://l.facebook.com/ for nomination form and payment information.
Senior Vice President
Vice President 2nd
Vice President 3rd
Nomination and election process – Eligibility-Criteria/Appropriateness/Restrictions
– All candidates should be CNFS valid member.
– All candidates must bound by the CNFS by laws and election committee rules and regulation
– All candidates must be age of 18 years or above
– All Candidates must be resident of Chicago land (Chicago and it’s all suburbs), Illinois
– All Candidates must be Nepali or Nepali origin
– All Candidates should be clear on financial due records, with CNFS
– For the president position-(a) candidates should have completed as any of CNFS executive positions in the previous or recent terms.(b) all the founder general members of CNFS are eligible for this position.
– One eligible candidate shall nominate for only one position
– Members should be physically present on election with Valid Id/Passport on site for voting
– Candidates can give his/her nomination online but candidate should be available physically on Election
– Candidates must provide his/her valid email id, physical address, and contact phone no at the time of nomination.
-The candidates are not allowed to do their election campaign inside the venue. No banner and poster allowed in the venue.
– First come first vote.No one shall vote on behalf of absence voters, every individual voters must be physically present.
– Winner will be decided with higher votes.
-All nomination fees are non-refundable.
– Any question relative to the elections must be raised on time of election committee given.
– The nomination fees are as follows: for President $300, Senior Vice President-$250,Vice President (2)-$225,
Vice President(3)-$200,General Secretary-$200,Secretary-150,Treasurer-$100,all other executive members $ 50.00
Candidacy complaints regarding violations of any of these guidelines will be addressed by the election committee.
Upon receipt of complaint, the Election committee will provide the candidate with notice and an opportunity to the allegation and/or to correct his/her report. Any contradiction, Election Committee decision will be the final decision.
Nomination and withdrawal Schedule
members list announcement date: 08/14/2020
Membership claim /adjustment 08/15/2020
(For Nomination you can visit,CNFS website/nomination)
Candidacy nomination and withdrawal Schedule
Candidacy Nomination open date: 08/17/2020 (12:00 AM Central Time)
Candidacy Nomination end date: 08/18/2020 (11:59 PM central time)
Candidacy List Announcement date 08/19/2020 (12:00 Noon)
Candidate list and final list (after query claim) Publish the same day.(08/19/2020)
Candidacy claim/withdrawal/adjustment start date: 08/20/2020
Candidacy claim/withdrawal/adjustment end date: 08/21/2020 (09 pm central time)
Candidacy Final list announcement date 08/21/2020 (until 11:59 PM)
Election : 08/23/2020 Sunday(7:00 AM- 7:00 PM)
If you have any questions and concerns regarding CNFS election, please feel free to contact to CNFS election committee via email: email@example.com or phone numbers below
Thank you very much for your cooperation.
With highest Regards
CNFS Election Committee
Khem Pathak(Chairperson )
Indrakant Chaudhary – Member
Raj Thapa– Member
Phone : 8722034091